Approval of Minutes of June 26, 2019
Business arising from the minutes
– Darren updates to website
– Mike development of hub & website status updates/planning
– All of us (311 or call councillor) re: crosswalk at Old Sambro / Schnare
– Anne-Marie HRM population projection
– Abe Planifax re: interest in pedestrian bridge across arm
– Marjorie letter re: participant school planning process
– James & Abe : meeting with Maura Donovan re: school stuff
– School building footprint has been announced. Now we must cram it with stuff we want.
– V’ron: moonrise movies: recap, resolution re: asking for sponsorships, thank-you’s to Connie, Roger, Allie, Megan, Urban Farm and Jessey’s Pizza. Budget stuff. Resolution re: honorarium for photography services.
– Our room booking contract with Rec needs a retroactive resolution authorizing Abe to sign it. Could take this as an opportunity to discuss insurance in general.
– Herring Cove Road Functional assessment – not gone to TSC yet, don’t know the status.
Any other business
– Correspondence: tree planting
Want to stay in the loop with the SCA sign-up below